Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn\'t make Jet Fest 2005 so...PHOTOS

... I did what I could to make up for it. Start looking for videos of the Nuerburgring made after today. Look near the entrace of the second carusel to the right hand side and you will see a 4ft by 2 ft <font color="red">[ <font color="#666666">FJ </font> <font color="red"> ] </font> </font> LOgo on the track surface. I have a photo of it but I cannot upload it yet. The battery was low so I hope it took. If not I have it on my phone as well.

I pimped the Jet in a BIG way.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Couldn\'t make Jet Fest 2005 so...

Hmm I wonder if I could MMS it to someone in the US?

·
LET'S GO RIDE BIKES
2,760 Posts

Yeah jinstall roolz!!!!! You tagger

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts

Excellent!!

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

OK the photos were not on the camera so I have to figure out how to down loadthem from my Motorola V3. The software that came with the phone does not support it. I willlook today to see if I can get the software.

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts

Our man in Deutschland.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Got them hold on I will have them up in a second

·
Registered
326 Posts

LOL that's great!

·
Banned
1,566 Posts

nice

what are the specifics of that? anyone can write something on it or what? i thought it was for people who set lap times.. etc .. stuff like that

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Nope it is just a Toll Road that you pay to drive on. They have a website in english as well. Google search and you will find it.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts

That's cool, they deffinity need it in gt5. Put a big Focaljet.com under the [FJ] and take some pics of your car next to it.

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts

Man you are the pimpinest Jetter that I know! First you pimp in Iraq and now on the Ring? I bow to you!

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Can't wait to see it in person.
When are coming over? I have to show you the Ring first hand. Please bring your own barf bag. I want to be in the 9:15:00 by the end of the year.

·
Cantankerous Quacker
3,515 Posts

That rocks
Now we need a pic of a fly by.

I've always wondered though. Are they ok with the painting or do you have to sneak onto the track to do it?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts

thats pretty sweet! how often do they repave the road/track? because isn't it open to the public?

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts

thats pretty sweet! how often do they repave the road/track? because isn't it open to the public?

Nope it is just a Toll Road that you pay to drive on. They have a website in english as well. Google search and you will find it.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Well I ahev been driving it for 3 years and only seen it repaved in sections as needed. For all the cars it get used alot. Not sure if "they" are ok about it I did it when the Ring was closed. No need to get run over by a speeding car while the track is open. As for the flyby photo it will read upside down. I did it this way so when people take photos from the viewing area it will be visible(right side up). As you come into the 2nd carusel it will be on the right hand side if viewing from the car.

In this photo it would be to the left of the front of the car.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts