Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you guys know a way to get the parking brake button to stay in? I was going to push the button in, hold it,...and drill through the plastic so I can slide a pin in and out..I wanted to do this because I'm a WRC fan and I'm not too shabby at driving in rough conditions...to maximize slides and turns I'd like to be able to life the brake and drop it to shift instead of having to hold the button and lower it....well I hope that makes sense..

Next question,
I'm boring out the little lips on my stop throttle body..I'm not replacing the flapper so if you guys have any new suggestions please lemme know..

Last Question,
I was running a snorkle down from my volant and I ended up getting stuck behind the headlight and another metal or plastic piece...is there a way I can cut that piece so I can continue my snorkle down. I believe this is like a sideskirt so dust and such doesn't get into the engine area from the tires...I planned on using a tool to cut whatever material is there and attach my snorkle to it...and caulk around it...

so what do you guys thing? any advice would be great..

Thanks,
Joseph A. Cadeau

·
Registered
694 Posts
I can only help you with question 1. Yes, that's how you do it. At least that's how the old school rally guys did it. Make sure you know what you're drilling into, even in that means that you have to take stuff apart first to check it out. Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks alot family man....it sucks because I've taken the console apat....its a headache but i'll give it a shot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts