Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinkin of gettin Crane Cams stage I for my autotragic, can ne one give me some info on them, i did a search and found nothing, do i need new valve springs and stuff with those or not.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
yeah. please give a lot of info cause I did a search and found nothing too. Might be getting stage 2's in a week

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I was thinking of crower stage 2. I also have a yellow automagic. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have the crane stg 2 cams... I have not dynoed with them but I did have the Crowers stg 2s before and I the torque difference is totally there...Nader from Focus Central had or has these on his car for longer than I have ask him

MadDawg
Team NorCal

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so do u need to get new springs and etc or are the crane cams just drop in cams.

·
Registered
361 Posts
MP has stocked the Crane cams for quite some time..

Its strongly recommended that you install new valvesprings..But due to a technicality..Crane just cant seem to produce em..

So, lots of our customers are just dropping in the cams without the springs..with no real problems yetsofar.

If you want Crane cams.. MP can help. Check out our website or feel free to give us a call.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Corey, the minute I get the cash, its yours

so sometime before the end of the year expect to see me up there buying some crane stage 2s

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im sellin my NOS nitrous kit that i have layin around and imma be gettin a new kit next year once ive done more to my engine, stage 1 is supposed to be more of a nitrous cam compared to a stage II right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts