1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
aka nitetimebolher
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
926 Posts
I have to give them props on workmanship, but you really have to ask yourself if it's worth putting that much work into a car to make it perform worst.

But if it was a 'Dude I'm bored...lets do something crazy' type of deal then that is pretty badass!

Oh BTW, we all know this a repost. So keep your pants on

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
I call repost. Saw this here about a month or so ago. Pretty damn stupid if ya ask me.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Hey, have you guys seen that crazy picture of the Euro Focus with the horse through the windshield?

Welcome to the search function.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Repost.
And anyone who goes around trying to pretend that their car is a ferrari should be shot on sight. The guy is probably just mad that he paid a ton of money for a mediocre sports car.

·
I'm the 'intellectual' here
4,225 Posts
Repost.
And anyone who goes around trying to pretend that their car is a ferrari should be shot on sight. The guy is probably just mad that he paid a ton of money for a mediocre sports car.
So how does your sports car compare to his mediocre sports car?

I will agree that they are a bit overpriced...but they are still nice cars and have numbers that are nothing to frown at: ('02 numbers were all I could find...if I remember correctly, early to mid 90's numbers are a bit higher than this)

A bit heavy at 3153lbs
290bhp, 224ft-lb of torque
0-60 in 4.9 seconds (quite impressive)
0-100 in 11.7
Stock it runs 1/4 times of 13.4 sec at 106mph
It pulls turns at .09g shy of 1g

By no means an Ariel Atom, but it is a damned fine automobile in my opinion. The 1/4 mile times could be reached by a Focus, but it just wouldn't be the same. This car was crafted for speed.

Now, the real question is, why would anyone want to go and screw it up by making it look like that?
They look sexy they way they are!

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
Hah ha ha...

Never-ending pics!

I never bothered to scroll to the end.

Meh.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts