Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to blur my focus in speed and I know a lot of people have crowder stage 2 cams. My question is what exactly do these do for you and what kinda performance can I expect from them with a AEM CAI and pulleys and (borla exaust: comming soon perhaps)?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
wait till you get some type of header and exhuast setup, b4 you get cams. But pretty much the crower 2's will take a little low end but you car will pull hard till fuel cut

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
HOw much for just a crower intake cam???

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Walter is a P.I.M.P

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
you can find singles thru focus central too. About 175 bucks I think. U need cam gears, you should get those even if you don't get the cams.

g

·
Registered
91 Posts
Stupid Q's but, what is difference in performance if you get just one intake cam or the set with the exhaust.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Re: Crower cams

Hi

Just to let you know Focus Boy sent me crower stage 2. Now yeah it sounds simple but I,m in South Africa so they have travelled many Miles. Well I fitted them made a mess with timming on Exhaust cam and it sure stole performance then I reset them up. Well it may lack a little down the bottom but from 4k up till the damn cut out it pulls really sweet have not dyno yet so not sure on actual gain but the but and other say it is one hell of a difference.

I am trying to get cam gears but not having much luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts