Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the stage two cams effect everyday drivablilty too much? Should I get the stage 2 cams or get the stage one street cams?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I would say the effect it about as much as a urethane motor mount. You will be seen smiling more though as the power band difference is quite nice.
Get stage 2 and a set of cam gears.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i heard a lot of good things about crower stage 2 cams..but where can i get them besides getting them from 'focusboy'?
i tried PMing him but his mail box if full...

·
Registered
107 Posts
You can purchase them directly from Crower, they have an online ordering system. I think it's www.crower.com , but I'm not 100% on that. You may have to look it up.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
They're fine, but seriously, you won't feel them really until you get a full exhaust setup.

If you aren't planning on getting a raceheader, then get stage 1's

·
Registered
299 Posts
I would recommend the Stage 2's.

·
Registered
318 Posts
i was also looking into getting the stage 2 cams and was wondering what do they run for a sey all the prices i have seen i was wondering if thaats for one or two the price was like 360$

·
Registered
222 Posts
yep! he can get stage 1,2 or 3 for the same price.

·
Registered
489 Posts
stage 2's are only achieveing their potential with race headers? or can we use the shorty/cat efforts?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Contact Walter aka "focusboy" through email. i got mine from him and he was the cheapest. i am not going to mention #'s cause it will close the thread but it was well below what you are thinking flkfocus4180.

geoff

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
Originally posted by blkfocus4180:
is that for 2 u r talking about
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yes of course!!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Originally posted by Sir_Gawain:
stage 2's are only achieveing their potential with race headers? or can we use the shorty/cat efforts?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">well anything's going to be better with a raceheader,
but the stock car/header/flexpipe are major restrictions on our car.

A shorty/cat/flexpipe will have benefits,but not as great as a raceheader

1 - 14 of 14 Posts