Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll add this to the "I'll believe it when I see it" category. The return of the CRX has been rumored since its demise. If it happens, that'd be awesome. I'm not holding my breath.
True, but this is the first time the info has come from (supposedly) someone at Honda.

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Ya, just like supposedly "someone at ford leaked we are getting a turbo focus".

Where's that BS flag?

Oh wait... here it is:

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Throw an audi badge on it and you'd be saying its the best thing evar!

·
Banned
10,374 Posts
Yeah, I've never driven a new one. Last experience had like 150K miles (forget) on it at the time and it didn't handle for crap... but I'm sure the worn out suspension and tires were the reason for that (hood paint wasn't exactly snazzy either if thats an indicator).
When they were new, did they actually spend the money for decent dampers and what not on a ultra-economy car like that?

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
autoweek has been posting some pretty questionable stories in the past week (that don't seem to have any supporting evidence.) While I would like to believe that the CRX could return, I won't be holding my breath.

·
Registered
3 Posts
same here. I really liked the car as it being the only one on the block, but as for handling, ride comfort, and performance are u kidding? The crx had more problems than any honda enthusiast is willing to admiit. There I said it ';)

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
IMO CRXs were only cool after extensive modification. Stock they seem like a POS to me.
Still the best handling car I've ever owned. Stock.
I like them and the one I got to drive had manual steering..that was kinda werid but cool at the same time

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
I'll add this to the "I'll believe it when I see it" category. The return of the CRX has been rumored since its demise. If it happens, that'd be awesome. I'm not holding my breath.
More importantly, who cares? Is it gonna be better than the Si or Type-R that they're supposedly building? Bah..

·
All your search engine are belong to me
1,537 Posts
has everyone forgot that pretty important problem with CRX's?? you know that thing about when you get in a front on collision the engine comes through the dash and smashes you. no biggy i guess

·
Banned
2,018 Posts
has everyone forgot that pretty important problem with CRX's?? you know that thing about when you get in a front on collision the engine comes through the dash and smashes you. no biggy i guess
where did the article say they are making a 1988 CRX in 2008?

I'm pretty sure any modern safty regulations would be applied to it's design....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts