Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
its sorta like a refridgeration unit for your intake tube. the CO2 Causes the bulb to frost over as the gas is passed through. a small pump keeps the C02 circulating so the bulb stays frosted. its a great idea. CO2 is cheap. just buy a 20 oz can and you fill it for 5$.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
or you could gheto rig (i dont mean to offend anyone that lives in a gheto) your intake to take air from you evaporator. for the ppl that don't know what that is... it is the part that gets cold when you turn on your ac.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Is it worth the money and how much of a differance do you think it would make? It's a well known fact that a cold air charge generates more HP but it seems like eventually you would reach that point where it's maxed out and the HP gains would be insignificant. I'm not trying to shoot The idea down. I'm interested in it. Maybe the turbos would benefit from it the most.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i am trying to get my hands on the product as soon as possible, but i can't find a price or anything. It would have to help out though, at least a little bit. They have made it like NOS now to where you can put it on the front of an intercooler, except from what i know it will spray a mist of it on the intercooler or aftercooler.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts