Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What exhaust systems are available out there that have the canister look to them like the HKS? Is HKS the only one? I'm personally not a big fan of the small tip look... (just me) ...and I'm just curious to see what all is available out there.

Thanks

-AM

·
Registered
166 Posts
You have the HKS, which I have...(love it), then the Bosal, The new Yodude kit and also I saw a bid on one on Ebay yestedday by OBx, it was catback and looked JUST like HKS

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I'm basically going to go with the HKS...well known name (means quality) ...has the look... I just don't know if it'll sound right.

Anyone have a clip of the HKS on a focus? I heard a clip a while back but it was really gurgly...sounded like someone just put a universal muffler on ...I don't think HKS sounds like that.

Any of you HKS owners able to help me out? How does it sound? Deep? Throaty? Loud? Quiet?

Thanks for any help guys...

-AM

·
Registered
166 Posts
I heard that sound clip a while back...the HKS sounds NOTHING like that....I was about to not get one because of that, but it doesn't resmeble that at all...it gurgles a little bit on the down rev ( every focus with exhaust will do that ) ...it's actually a pretty quiet system , but when you get on it it soudns great.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does anyone have a sound clip on the Bosal?

Anyone here have it? How do you like it? heh...still not sure...I finally met someone around here that has an HKS and I think it's way too quiet...not to mention I don't really like the way it hangs...I thought it would be tucked in even if it was angled...but you can see way too much of the pipes...I don't like the look (not knocking the performance)

-AM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts