Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a superchip and it's time for a custom job. Does anybody know about Kurtz Kustoms or is there someone else that can reburn a superchip? I really don't want to spend $300+ on a chipguy chip, just want a reburn.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Nope, they told me they don't do any custom programming.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
doogie. there is a superchips headquarters right in the whorlando area

take your chip to them and they will reprogram it for you... but as far as I am aware of, superchips charges somethin like $125 EVERY time they recode it

Superchips Inc.
2609 S. Sanford Ave Sanford, FL 32773
Phone: 407-547-0130 Fax: 407-260-9106

[ 03-23-2003, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: TooleBox ]

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
superchips said they wouldn't or couldn't do it and pointed me towards Kurtz Kustoms.

·
Registered
155 Posts
On one of the wrranty cards I got with my superchip , it says somthing about them being able to modify the chip, it says that they will modify the jumper connections on the main board and/or building up the contact thickness with solder. What does that mean? What does that do? I thught these superchips were flashable/

Iwent to this performance car parts store, and they said jet chips can do custom programming, but you have to mail your ecu to them and they send it back the next day.

[ 03-24-2003, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: jay--zx3 ]

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Doogie. thats strange man. as far as I knew was that superchips WERE flashable... odd how SC headquarters wouldnt do it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Originally posted by Focaltech01:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">How about paying Jeremy his $1200???

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Paparoach:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Focaltech01:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">How about paying Jeremy his $1200???</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Your annoying, go home!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts