Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damage\'s Ride (clean) 56k warning

I have had her since March and she needs washing weekly due to the forest I live in! I hope you can see the pic. This is how dark it is outside my apartment at 7:45...

Stay tuned,
Damage

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Damage\'s Ride (clean) 56k warning

Holy mother of bigness.... can anyone shrink it for me?

·
Registered
924 Posts

nice color <3

·
I'm the 'intellectual' here
4,225 Posts

I have had her since March and she needs washing weekly due to the forest I live in!...
Damage
I don't know about it being the forest as much as the color...I have the same car (05, Sangria red ZX3) and for some reason I can't wash it enough! A couple days after I wash it I can see dirt all over it again.

Schaweet car though...pics like this make me want to get my suspension on!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Yeah, the color doesn't hide dirt very well. And those are 17's...my signature has a brief mod list. I typically do the suspension mods first on my rides!!!

Any comments about Nopi Nationals at Atlanta Speedway? I will probably enter this year. Represent the '05 Focus, you know?

·
Registered
303 Posts

I have had her since March and she needs washing weekly due to the forest I live in!...
Damage
I don't know about it being the forest as much as the color...I have the same car (05, Sangria red ZX3) and for some reason I can't wash it enough! A couple days after I wash it I can see dirt all over it again.

Schaweet car though...pics like this make me want to get my suspension on!
I have the same color '05 also. I agree, after a couple days it looks dirty again. Maybe Sangria Red ZX3 owners are extra anal.

Anyway, Damage I notice your in the Ga. area. Are you going to NOPI in September? I will be making that trip.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks....those rims are hard to find. I bet they are discontinued. I should call Voxx and find out!
Yes , I mentioned Nopi in September. There will be other peeps from GA with Foci. I am not sure who all is showing though. I want too. I am not sure if I will yet. I will be going though.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

And yes I could very well be obsessive/compulsive!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts