Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Looks like a great meet. Wish I could have made it.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
man focused has a nice car, gotta see it next time!

did u guys have trouble with security after i left?

-chris

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
what happened to those fancy 360degree shots...hhmmm?

-chris

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
ozcreations from fanatics took those, he posted them here... he told me he got a shot of my interior but I guess he mistook ur car for mine, lol, theres a 360 of ur interior.

http://www.ozskier.com/blog/

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
aright thanks bro

wow that is cool as hell...my dad thought it was great, thanx man...and i posted on ur blog!

-chris

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
slightly off topic but maybe one of you knows....on rte 22 a few miles north of 684 there used to be a very weird little taco joint on the northbound side...lady was always dressed in heavy goth...is it still there?

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
hmmm...i kno of a resturant on rt 22 before u hit brewster/danbury where all the bikers go all the time

actually passed it today..in the dip of 2hills on 22

is that it?

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
i believe it was right by the back road (rte6?)that goes east to danbury...when we towed down rte 22 coming from lime rock we used to stop there...quite a show...next to a diner

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
hmmm

im always up there but im not really that familar with the surroundings...next time im up by the mall and such, i'll see if i see one

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
oh sweet begeebus...will have to stop by after race at lime rock 9/24....thanks........

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
The name of the fine establishment you speak of is "Rosemary's Texas Taco". She is still open for business.
YESSSSS!!!!! I love that place! Our traditional post-Lime Rock stop.

Wow, completely forgot about it. Must...go...soon.

Gary, I know where we're getting dinner on the way home.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
absolutely..i dont think the food is that good but the ambience is quite different.......and sean you have an e mail

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
His name is Will and he is from Norwalk, CT. I don't think its your car since he used to live in Flordia and it still has the flordia plates on it

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
on a side note, will is cool as hell.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts