Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Fine example of using drugs

It's an example for the kids,

Officer: See kids what can happen when you're on drugs?

Kids: Ewwwwwww!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
WeeeOoooWeeeeOoooWeeeeeOooooWeeeeeOoooo

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
damn that thing is hideous! maybe drugs would have helped the design process. nastiest focus ever.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Whats so wrong with it? Looks like alot of Foci i see here. Only thing i dont like is the rear wing, and the ebrake boot needs to be tightened. Other than that, looks good to me.
Plus they have the best mod you cant get....i want a lightbar on my car too!!!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Whats so wrong with it? Looks like alot of Foci i see here. Only thing i dont like is the rear wing, and the ebrake boot needs to be tightened. Other than that, looks good to me.
He has a good point there. I've seen that front on many Foci. Ather than the silly wing & the nasty graphics, its not so bad.

·
Registered
95 Posts
They chose the focus just for this:

You know that really wouldn't suprise me, if that was the real reason....

But I will agree with some, I like it....The graphics are a little much, ok a lot much....They didn't show the engine...or may I am just to stoned to see it
Either way the pink shifter needs to go.

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
wonder if they wanna street race in it?

Actually I kinda like it, but I'm not big on exterior stuff in general. hehe at the *POKE* Audio stuff. I want the the lightbar and the emergency lights in the front grille.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I think the engine is stock, and its all show no go. Someone tell me if im wrong please.

They only have a borla exhaust, i checked the sponsers. THey should get hooked up with toms turbo kit.

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
I think the engine is stock, and its all show no go. Someone tell me if im wrong please.

They only have a borla exhaust, i checked the sponsers. THey should get hooked up with toms turbo kit.
It probably is all show. That's how they do cars out here, too. This is the F&F Generation. If they showed up in a Focus that looked exactly like their mom's rental car but ran the 1/4 mile in high 11's or pulled 1.9G on the skidpad, do you think kids would get really excited about it?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
haha, look at the front grill its all bent from the emergency lights. shoulda gone euro, hahah even less room. and the wing and the kit and the hood are completly nessecary

was impressed by the 5 speed though, but then i noticed the stupid red....
but the tv coming down form the hatch isnt bad if it was bigger. But oh man imagine the embarassment of getting pulled over by that especially if you have to get out of the car and see the stupid ass wing. oh man. If i was a cop id have the most rediculous looking car to catch ricers

Focus on a dare program that has been proven not to work :

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Let's see, Color is great, Liquid Grey. Spoiler has got to go. Body Kit is the next thing that has to go, where I have No Idea, but has to go. Should have gone w/ the one from SHM. Looks better.
on the concept.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
If anyone is curious, that car was done/built at one of the Carlisle shows last summer. I believe it was the Custom Compact show.

And from that page:
"McNew's Automotive, Dillsburg: Installation of automotive and performance elements"

From what i remember, McNew's did allot of the work.

Loose the wing, graphics and light bar and it would actually be a nice looking car.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
I would say lock the kids doing drugs inside the car the mind blowing interior upgrades would be enough to scare them off drugs for good.

·
I'll Buy YOUR car for $10,000!!!
3,602 Posts
that lightbar is fugly too, take one of the nice flat rectangle ones and throw it on there.....u know the ones with strobes instead of the rotating lights...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts