Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. Well I am a First time Focus owner :D , I acquired an 02 ZX5 and the little car is fun to drive :hump:, it just needs some love to make is HAWT! I am looking for a Shop in The Dayton / Columbus / Cincinatti Region that is cool with Putting on Customer Purchased parts. Even one that will let me Help ( I have ZERO mechanical Apitiude aside from Putting in a Radio, Changing a tire and framing a wall and working with computers) any suggestions would be great , Looking to add a modest skirt and Spoiler kit to the car as well as some Muffler / seat / Brakes, Wheels)

Looking to do this As cost effective as possible, I intend to keep this car and want it to look good

Marv...

·
EAT MORE CORN DAMNIT!!!!
3,070 Posts
Forget the shop and save your $$... there are plenty of people around who would be more than willing to help you out if you are willing to drive a bit... (or buy some pizza and invite people over)

and... welcome to the forums...

·
Look under the curve... UNDER THE CURVE!
3,134 Posts
Yeah, I don't have a spray booth yet:)lol:), but we can pretty much take care of everything else.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOw , sorry work had me REALLY busy ... Awesome leads .

Now to find theses contacts. Pizza or beer or what ever in exchange is good, and of course if someone has a space they can rent out as a hobby shop (garage) even better.

·
Look under the curve... UNDER THE CURVE!
3,134 Posts
I'm about an hour and a half north of Columbus, so not really close, but send me a PM, or post what you want to do and we'll try to get you taken care of. Like I said, I don't do paint work, but everything else we should be able to handle in a few hours on a Saturday.

·
Registered
425 Posts
yeah dont go to shops unless u know someone that works/owns it! or it will get EXPENSIVE! people on here are more than willing to help work on a car cuz then if they ever get that problem they will know how to fix it! plus for the gearheads we just love to work on cars no matter whos it is!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy Cow, the Focus Groups (Every Pun intended) are full of people. Well it seems when the time comes to begin workign on this beast , I have some leads.

I just started My first Self Repair project (well for me it's a project) replacing the rear Passenger side Shock absorber, the wheels run on the well when I go over a bump and there is load in the back .

My wife is saying prayers for the Car now. HA!
:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts