Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys we do this every Spring, let's make the turnout awesome again.

The date for the meet is Saturday Mach 31st. We will be on Daytona Beach at the International Speedway BLVD ramp.

Be at the beach by 9am if you want to be guaranteed a spot to park with us!

I will be going to lunch at The Ocean Deck on Saturday, probably around 1pm. I would love to go as a group.

We always spend the night on Saturday and party it up, I'm down to do that again but someone will need to get the hotel organized. If anyone wants to organize a group rate at a hotel, you are MORE than welcome to. I'll sleep on someone's floor (or share a bed with Rob again, haaaayyyyyy :wub: )

As always, everyone is invited no matter what kind of car they drive. So be sure to tell all your friends about this!

A sampling of pics from past meets:

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Attending list:

1. Josh / SVT3658

(copy and past, add your name, post)

·
I Lost My Toy in Atlanta!
1,522 Posts
Thanks for starting this Josh, you da man!

Attending list:

1. Josh / SVT3658
2. Owen / glowin3232

(copy and past, add your name, post)

·
Registered
973 Posts
As I said on FF, classes are in session until beginning of May and my thesis needs to be written. Depends on the amount of work I get done on it before May to determine whether I can attend.

·
I Lost My Toy in Atlanta!
1,522 Posts
I think you could at least squeeze one little Saturday out of this semester to come hang with us.

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As I said on FF, classes are in session until beginning of May and my thesis needs to be written. Depends on the amount of work I get done on it before May to determine whether I can attend.
Really? I have the same "problem" . Class through the end of April, and oh by the way I'm taking 18 credits and have a Mechanical Engineering senior design project to build/test/re-design/re-build/re-test/possible alter some more and maybe have to build again/test again. If you actually want to go, you'll make the necessary adjustments so it happens.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Back alive will try to have the bullit running by the meet

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:party:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts