Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, here is the story I heard yesterday about an SVT F and the dealer.

THe owner is getting his $$ back tomorrow due to Ohio lemon law. Dealer refused refund, except on another car. Owner got a lawyer and won.

He has had numerous issues, here is the most interesting one. His driver door handle/latch failed and he took it to be repaired. The dealership called him and asked if he had taken the door handle off and had it painted!!!

He told them to get their head out of their rear and look at the cars on the lot.
This story is so typical of the Ford Dealer networks knowledge about the SVTF.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
You would think that Ford would give these people some kind of training on SVTs...oh wait they do. Then you would think they would employ people that actuall give a flying rats *** about the training, and actually learn something to better the company. I know Ford is HUGE, and its hard to get all the people with the program, but when it takes me 1 out of 6 dealers to find someone worth while there is a problem.

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
When I went to my local dealer to get some parts, a sales guy saw my ride and started chatting me up. After looking at my car and engine and so on, he asked me If I was ready to trade in for an SVTF. I told him not right now cause I want to see a turbo or SC SVTF. so he proceded to tell me that the SVTF WAS supercharged and making over 200hp.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
When I went to my local dealer to get some parts, a sales guy saw my ride and started chatting me up. After looking at my car and engine and so on, he asked me If I was ready to trade in for an SVTF. I told him not right now cause I want to see a turbo or SC SVTF. so he proceded to tell me that the SVTF WAS supercharged and making over 200hp.
Thats because he wanted to make money off you...its amazing what people will say to get your money off you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts