Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally came to the decision on doing any major mods to my new SE, (UDP, exhaust, TB, etc.). After spending a majority of Saturday going through the car inside & out cleaning & detailing, I think the only mods will be cosmetic ones. Have already ordered the stainless scuff plates. The way I see it, I am one of the "Over Forty" bunch & my days of street racing is over, ('69 SS Chevelle). This car w/ the PZEV motor is pretty damn quick, fast enough for an old timer like me. In addition, my wife tends to have a heavy right foot, & with having one teenager on our insurance & with another being added in a few months, it is quite expensive as it is!! So, exterior mods it is; OEM spoiler, Euro tailights?, maybe some new rims. Although after cleaning the stock rims & using Mothers Polish on them, they look pretty good. FYI, used that new Meguiars spray for tires & it works great. Any info or guidance regarding the Euro tailights would be great. I don't really like the chrome ones, I saw some that are black/grey, faux carbon fiber & they seemed to me that they would look pretty good with the CD Silver that my sedan is in

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Can I have your Chevelle?

·
Registered
751 Posts
You got an Spi...

I demolished some guy in an spi today with my zx3. Those things are so damn slow its rediculous.
Don't hate. I wouldn't call a ZX3, or any US Focus fast. As fast as you THINK you are there's always someone faster.

Oh, and I guess you were at the strip today

·
Registered
317 Posts
Not all are slow
...never underestimate any cars capabilities.

Tint is always a good thing. You can then get some springs and dampers...prob the SVT if you don't want it lowered too much. I would say Euro tails would look good. Click Me . If you dont want an actual kit a S2 or SVT chin lip would look good as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts