Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm making my first 'pilgrimage' to Focus Sport on Monday and need to quiet down my exhaust. I love my Borla, but it's just gotten too loud with the Raceheader and fully opened up intake. FS said we can see if the front pipe of their quiet system will bolt up to my Borla (though the quiet is 2.25" and the Borla 2.5"),but I'm tempted to just get the quiet system and sell the Borla, but I wanna know if you guys think there would be enough interest to make it worth it? I realize I'm gonna lose money on the deal, but I wanna get SOMETHING back from it. I've had it for about 15,000 miles. Any ideas?

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
See if FocusSport can help ya out and save money at the same time... If not, you're only out a drive, right?

·
Registered
482 Posts
i would imagine there would be plenty of interest if you decide to sell your borla. i for one love mine & i have had it 3 years. still looks new. you do know borla makes a silencer kit or venturi. contact them if need be.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
The Borla is soooo damn loud that adding the quiet piece wont do too much. But also you'll lose some of that power.

I don't know your car all that much.. but I'd think that a 2.5" tube is a little thick if you're still NA... and I'd say shell the $340 for the total FocusSport Exhaust and you could probably unload the borla for most of that.

Just my $0.02 tho...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that's what I'm gonna do. I pretty much decided I need to quiet down and I have the cash right now, so what better time than the present, eh? Thanks guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts