Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What variety is available for the Focus in deep dish style wheels? I can't find any websites that have some available...anyone out there have any information on this?

-AM

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
You won't find any. FWD cars like the Focus need high offset wheels per design of the suspension, brakes, drive axles, etc.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Alex - u live in the wrong country for some deep dish rims. You gotta move to europe, since it is a very common thing to do. over here no one has them, or are very hard to find

nordy - u r partially right. but nothing is impossible. Ever seen a focus with 17x9 front (215/40/17)/17x10 rear (245/35/17) and a 26mm offset??? Click on the link below.

Cy - maybe over here people do not put deep dishers on, but as I said before, there are alot of people back home in germany that are running deep dishes. But also check this link where I replied with examples:

http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=678435&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Those wheels went on on both cars without any modifications to the fenders or anything else. Just cuz ford says a certain offset is perfect for the focus, does not mean that other do not work at all. Back home it is a commom thing, and to be honest with you, I only experienced alot better handling with with lower offsets and wider track.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts