Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Inebriated Pecker Obstructionist
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Halo's tagline was "Combat Evolved". Destiny's tagline should be "Halo Evolved" because at it's core it's a very fun shooter that has very deep roots in Halo's gaming legacy. No, there is no ties between the Halo-verse and Destiny... but there is a nod to Master Chief hidden on one level. :lol:

Honestly though, I haven't had this much fun in a console shooter since the original Halo and Halo 2.

I'm playing on Xbone, gamertag TheBoomschtick

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
I'm having fun. Some of it gets rather tedious, but that's any game where you seemingly have to do the same missions over and over to get loot.

·
Where is my @#$ antenna?!
4,107 Posts
I absolutely love this game. I just keep playing it with my buddies non stop when I have time. Great game, I'm not even remotely tired of it yet and they are adding things to keep me playing.

·
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was having fun with the Queen's Bounties and Wraths until they nerfed the gear you get from a Wrath... no more Ascendant Shards for nuking a piece of her gear. Her bounties are overly tedious just to just to earn rep for some vanity items, and the bonus to farming 200 head shots on Fallen was the fact that I'd get a Wrath ticket so I could blast through some harder hitting mobs to at least get an Ascendant Shard. Now that's gone too.

I did get Chasing Infinity last night, she's a good looking ship. :thumbup:

And we're waiting on a couple more guys to get caught up so we can run Vault.

·
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's your GT?

·
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm, haven't noticed you on. But I'm probably doing something wrong, still getting used to XBL. Party and the FL are clunky as **** compared to what I'm used to. :lol:

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
If I'm on with some time I'll throw you a fireteam invite or party thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts