Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have the Lfq1 computer code on my Zx3 I just never heard of lfq0 ..I just wondered if anyone else heard of this code or did he just mistype it!!It's for sale in the classified ads..Anyone?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
My car has the LFQ0 code...yes its a real code..

·
Registered
243 Posts
I Emailed Cajun about this chip heres what he had to say.

"It will work, if the chip is an X14 or 4 Bank chip. If it is not, the car will not start. We charge $50.00 plus $8.95 shipping for a
re-program. That is if the chip that you have is of the newer style, Diablo changed chip bodies about a year ago and we cannot program the older chips. There is really no way to tell which it is????
Thanks

I'm not willing to take the chance. After shipping to them, reprograming (if it can be done), shipping back to you, it would be easier to buy a new one. Hope this helps

·
Registered
67 Posts
I also have an LFQ1 car and was originally running the LFQ0 program. I think sometime in June Diablo came out with a LFQ1 program and that's what I run now.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!!I was just wondering ..I will wait to get a new one!!!

·
Registered
944 Posts
i've still got a lfq0 laying around but got a new computer with the lfq1 and it didn't work when i put it in. maybe some day i'll get it reprogrammed for my nitrous but for now it's just sitting around collecting dust.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts