Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
All your search engine are belong to me
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i have a diablo sport chip code XAU1. I was wondering if there is anyone on here that can get it to remove my speed governor. i know i know, go to diablo, but they charge out the ass. so i was wondering if anyone can get it done at a reasonable price. any responses would be a great help

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Whatever you do, Get it Done RIGHT!!!

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
that should b in the stock prgm...they dont charge. and even if u get the custom burn fee (125bux), thats a 1time fee that gives u unlimited changes. take it 2 any diablo dealer and they can search all the free standard burns, findin 1 that has what u want in ur code. glad 2 c u scored a chip.

good luck,

-Ult

[ 03-04-2003, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: UltegraSTI ]

·
Registered
662 Posts
Speed limiters are never "removed", only raised, typically by 30 mph over the stock setting.

Unfortunetly, with the automatic codes, like XAU1, there is nothing that can be done to raise you speed limiter. Diablosport has not been able to raise the speed limiter for that code. You are SOL.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Which is why the first thing I tell automatic customers is if they are expecting the speed limiter to be raised, they will be disappointed!

Besides which, most highways in this country have a speed limit

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
whoops...missed the 'atx' part. (i meant raised, dont c any pt 2 removin it completely...unless ur doin bonneville).

-Ult

1 - 8 of 8 Posts