Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
sort of. I could tell that I was starting to burn on my neck the first day, and I got a sunscreen hookup from a fellow jetter on the second day, and all was good. All of the sudden though, earlier today, my neck started peeling

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
while I was working the first heat if the auto-x I could feel myself baking. But other then that I spent 85% of the time in the tent.

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
my nose, but I could stand in antartica with sunscreen on all day and still burn.

·
TEAM Member
733 Posts
First day, I was doing well. Got some lotion on prior to helping out with AutoX. However, that day WAS easier due to the cloud cover for most of the morning and early afternoon.

Second day... Well, since I discovered what it felt like to have sunburn on the top of my head. Sun was out, full-blast... Someone gave me some lotion, but in my haste to get it on my arms and neck, I forgot my face
Later that day, my head hurt so badly that I wrapped up my Jetfest shirt and tied it over my head. Major relief.

So I ended up getting the racoon look and on Monday my nose was oozing a little bit. Luckily it didn't last as long as my first time at FOTB.

I've never had my face and arms as golden as now
And, since when did it hit 90+ for consecutive days over in Indiana!?!?

·
Registered
563 Posts
I did on top of my bald head. Should've worn a hat. I'll have to remember that for next year.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
I got alitte burnt on my nose. And its nice since I had sunglasses on all weekend, I know look like a racoon. On the first day, my dad decided to hide the sunscreen, and then forgets where he put it, so we were sun-screen-less all weekend.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Everyone got a little bit red.
I wasn't in any pain.
Mrs X had some nice burn lines going.
I observed several others who were going to be hurting on Monday.
I was only OK due to wearing sunscreen which kept rolling into my eyes with sweat and blinding me with a horrible blurry pain.

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Got burnt standing out in the middle of the auto-x track during the 1st group.

Aloe was my friend Sat night.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
my nose did a little bit, and my head where my hair was parted...i barely put anything on too spf 8!! tanning lotion too....lol

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Some of you may have seen my arms...they got it REAL bad and it's peeling pretty badly now!

·
Registered
195 Posts
The top of my head was totally burnt. I left SBN on Sunday as a true red neck. I got home took of my shirt and it looked like I was still wearing one.
Next year SUNBLOCK for me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts