Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man. that sucks so bad. all i can say is that the rule makers have to do some thinking. and let Jordan/Ford win that race.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm totally with you man,the judging was WRONG.I'm a Mclaren fan, more for Coultard than Kimmi.But how does one win a race from the pitts?.Fishy passed Kimmi way before the race was called, and more than that how does one come in second with a demolished car?.IMHO the race was called after Alonso crashed and Fishy and Davey crossed the line.Why did they call the race to begin with?,It was only an accident not unlike all the rest.Great new rules but something is just not right.

·
Registered
72 Posts
the source of the problems is the new tyre rules. they severely limit the number of treads a team can bring toa race. I predict that rule will shortly be changed in the interest of safety.

i've never quite seen an F1 race like that before. the best crash was the last, Jordan running into a tyre at 200mph. parts everywhere!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im a ferrari fan and have been all my life but they need to go back to last years qualifying. or give them 3 laps or something. they called the race because everyone was crashing. i think 9 cars were left when they red flaged it. that one turn 5 cars went off.

[ 04-08-2003, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: dday216 ]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts