Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know every car that entered the auto-x got one as it is what we used for the tech sticker.

Tony from New Edge sent me a handful of these and I will send them out to whoever wants another one.

Also, with Tony's and Ron's approval, I am thinking about having iZoom Graphics (another JetFest sponsor
) make some more of these printed up exactly like this one, but without the auto-x portion in the upper right portion of the sticker. This way you can show that you actually attended JetFest 05 and thank Tony in the process.

If they give me the clearance, I will ship the new ones out to whoever wants them. If the cost is not TOO much, I'll eat it and ship it out for free, but I'll heve to check into it first.

So, who was at JetFest and wants another New Edge Performance Auto-x decal? Reply here and I'll PM you for your mailing info.

Also, if you were at JetFest and want one of the non-autocross design (pending approval from Tony and Ron) post here as well so I can see how many will be needed.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
i didnt make it up in time for autox but i would have participated.......... i'd still take one though show some support for newedgeperformance

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Still sporting mine. It'll be on there until I get my windshield replaced or it wears off.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
I got mine, but I wouldn't mind another PAIR so that I can put them on magnets and have one for both sides of the car.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Im getting one

i got a buddy that is gonna do an exact replica and where it says PARTICIAPANT
its gonna say TIMEKEEPER

(cuz i did all the timeing....at least writing it down hehee

·
Registered
914 Posts
If you get the ok to print them without the auto-x stuff on there I'd buy one from you Jason.

-Mike

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Does falling asleep in Emily's chair while video taping the auto-x count as "participating"?

I'd definately like one for my collection. I have one from every FOTB, I need a JF one.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
id take one with or without the auto x stuff on it!

·
TEAM Member
733 Posts
Does falling asleep in Emily's chair while video taping the auto-x count as "participating"?

I'd definately like one for my collection. I have one from every FOTB, I need a JF one.
Haha, yeah ^^^ I felt kinda bad because there were a couple people whose cars didn't quite get filmed in the first Auto-X heat.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts

Haha, yeah ^^^ I felt kinda bad because there were a couple people whose cars didn't quite get filmed in the first Auto-X heat.
I thought I followed all of the first run of the first heat at least. Then with all the delays and whatnot, set it on auto and zoomed out.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Ataru,

I'd like one for my other car.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I'd like one or 2 if possible on the non autoX ones.

Jason

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Edit: Eh, I'll just take one, on second thought. The "U" in auto-x fell off of my Focus' decal. If you end up with extras, I'll take another to cut up and apply to my helmet.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts