Ford Focus Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
I'd take one if you don't mind and still have some. Thanks

Alright, change my request to 1 auto-x, and one non-auto-x. I only need the "participant" part for my helmet.

Put me down for one also. Without the Auto-X. I'll take 4 and pay for the shipping. Just PM me.

jason

If you sending vinyls from jetfest out...,

Any chance you have any of the silver FocusSport ones left? I generally don't like having vinyls on my car but since the New Edge one looked so good (i did leave it on), I put on the Jetfest05, Focus Sport, and Tire Rack ones. I thought they looked cool over the glass tint on my pitch black SVT. I'll take some pics tommorrow and put them in Team rigs. I put the FocusSport one on my rear driver side window and I'd like to put another one on the passenger side. If you don't have one, I could ask randy, but I figured I'd ask you first.

This is kind odd, but I had a dream last night where someone was peeling the autox sticker off my windshield. I was pissed, and remembered this thread. Then I woke up, and though to myself I need to go outside more

I'll take an "Auto-X" one. I sent you a PM on this already. But then I read your directions. Silly me.

This is kind odd, but I had a dream last night where someone was peeling the autox sticker off my windshield. I was pissed, and remembered this thread. Then I woke up, and though to myself I need to go outside more
Wow, buddy, you do need to go outside more!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.