Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I saw them on ebay today and I kinda like them. I've been wanting those blue-tinted mirrors for a while now. Does anyone have any experience with these mirrors? Who makes them? What is the quality? Fitment? Here is the link to the ebay item:

Oh and one last question ... how do I keep my mirrors electric with these?

Click here ...

Or maybe these are better (electric???):

Other style ...

·
Registered
118 Posts
the ones i bought a hile ago were made by KDC...off of ebay...sometimes they sell ones that are for the power mirrors...just got to make sure you got those instead of the non-power...easy install...that's coming from a guy that basically knows jack about installing anything on a car.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
If you get the cheaper blue tinted ones from ebay, (like the ones you posted) I would suggest you get six new screws from Home Depot or something rather than using the 6 screws the mirrors come with. The mirrors themself are of a descent quality, but the screw heads broke of (4 out of 6) when the tightening got tough towards the end of the screw-in process during my install.

They were like butter.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx for the great info everyone. I've heard that those ebay mirrors produce a lot of wind noise at high speeds and that the glue holding the lenses can melt on hot summer days? Any more information on that? Also, since the ebay M3's are considered the "cheap" ones, where can I buy "not-so-cheap" M3s?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts