Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any insight on where/how to mount individual nitrous nozzles on a zetec running a 2k intake manifold? Seems hard to find a good place, it's a snake nest of an intake.

Thanks

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Wherever you have room really, closer to the head the better.

Direct port on a zetec is muy bueno.

- Drew

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only issues being that all the runners are pointing in different odd directions. Not to mention they take a decent bend right at the end of the runners. How do you go about getting them all angled right on the first try of drilling holes?

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Only issues being that all the runners are pointing in different odd directions. Not to mention they take a decent bend right at the end of the runners. How do you go about getting them all angled right on the first try of drilling holes?
Years ago, I remember this was done by a shop in San Antonio and they had problems with some nitrous not making it into the head and pooling up in the intake....idk how your going to do it. I think they couldn't get the nozzles close enough to the head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
It's been a long time since i've had a 2000 manifold in front of me, but can't we just mount the nozzles to the bottom of the manifold runners?

I know that space is at a premium up top.

- Drew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts