Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Ho, ho, ho... Green Giant
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. if you wanna chat it up about anything related to the next bonfire (debate the date, location, postwhore, whatever), do it here. PLEASE LEAVE THE OTHER POST ( OFFICIAL SD BONFIRE ROLL CALL (9/10) )) UNCLUTTERED!! it just makes it easier for me to update the list and see what exactly is going on. thanks for helping.

i'll start the chatter here. i'd love to see this bonfire top the last. those who went know how awesome the last one was, but i'm hoping the non-SD peeps will spread the word and bring some FJ crew from their neck of the woods. if these things get popular enough, we could easily make them a monthly thing when weather permits.

also, travis and a few others have thrown out the idea of making this day a combination Julian twisty run and bonfire. IMO, it makes for a long day but can be done (we did it last year on the day i wrecked my car). if this were to happen, i wouldn't be going on the twisty run, but would have no problem staying behind and setting up for the bonfire like i did for the last one.

thoughts?

Mike

·
"Just a Katie"
3,914 Posts
I know for sure im down for the bonfire, but after drivin 6 hours down, and then drivin on twisties, not sure that sounds like it would be a great idea! LOL

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm down, just tell me what to bring (maybe girlz):)
mmmkay. i'll put you on the list in the other thread

Mike

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
I'm down for the bonfire, and down for a twisty day, but I'm not sure the two on the same day would be a good idea. It would all depend on how long the twisty drive ended up being. Good idea, but I don't find it 100% feasible.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I'm in as usual
It's weird, just a few days ago I said I never wanted to have another beer again.........now I can't wait till 9/10/05! Definately need to spread the word to our friends up north, it's worth the trip.

·
8,054 Posts
And I'm sure you could be a passenger with someone on a drive Mike, that way you could still go. Albeit not as fun, but still twisties....

·
"Just a Katie"
3,914 Posts
I'm in as usual
It's weird, just a few days ago I said I never wanted to have another beer again.........now I can't wait till 9/10/05! Definately need to spread the word to our friends up north, it's worth the trip.
I'll post this in NorCal and see what I can get goin!

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And I'm sure you could be a passenger with someone on a drive Mike, that way you could still go. Albeit not as fun, but still twisties....
yeah, but someone needs to stay behind and get the bonfire ready.

if we were doing a seperate twisty day altogether, though, i'd be down for riding shotgun depending on the driver.

Mike

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh, and not to be anal, but it'd be better if y'all signed up on the rollcall thread just so i don't have to bounce back 'n forth between the 2 threads. that would be great, mmmmkay?

ryan and brian, are the girls coming with again?

Mike

·
8,054 Posts
I did post in the roll call batch.
I'll ask Emilucy if we have an affirmative. I'm pretty sure its a yes, but not positive.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I'm sure Loanie is in, maybe Sandy too. Kim and her BF may show again as well.

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm sure Loanie is in, maybe Sandy too. Kim and her BF may show again as well.
Can Loanie make chicken again? that was a hit!

I'll talk to my folks about getting some marinade to make spiedies. if you don't know what a spiedie is, you'll know after the bonfire bc you'll want it bad! i have to order the marinade, though, direct from upstate NY.

Mike

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
She said that she'd never bring chicken again cuz, I was being a jerk when she was prepping it. I'll see if I can get the recipie and make it. If I can, then cross me off for Burgers buns & chips.

·
"Just a Katie"
3,914 Posts
I'll ask Emilucy if we have an affirmative. I'm pretty sure its a yes, but not positive.
I hope she comes! Your woman rocks man! I had a blast with her!

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hope she comes! Your woman rocks man! I had a blast with her!
yeah, we all do

how do u think she got the nickname?

ryan, feel free to e-kick my ass!

Mike

·
8,054 Posts
<font color="red">e</font>-punch, <font color="red">e</font>-kick Take that batch, and like it.

It is an affirmative for now. Interesting, everyone likes Emily to death, and I get called a f.a.g. by Jon. Nice.

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey brian, you think Paul is gonna come down again?

Mike

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I'm gonna see if Jos wants to partake in teh bonfirage (
) and see if she'll make her potato salad this time, see which one you guys like better
. I positivly know that she won't be up for the twisty day, so

1 - 20 of 68 Posts