Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my class a misd was 309 for supervision and not having to show up for court. My atty is working on if i can get a cheaper rate if i show up the friday before FinF since i will be there, but i doubt that will happen.

so 309 to whaterver county we were in
and money to my atty as well.

oh well, someone had to do something fun!

·
Registered
434 Posts
dayum! Well, I have to say that was one of the more exciting moments of the weekend! Thanks for the memories!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
haha, he ran away from the fireworks, right towards a cop, at least thats what i heard.

·
Registered
549 Posts
hahahahahah wow..... arent fireworks legal in indiana? i mean ive made 4th of july runs from chicago for em lol
he was also setting off artillery shells, that you need a liscense to set off...

·
Registered
867 Posts
haha, he ran away from the fireworks, right towards a cop, at least thats what i heard.
You heard right.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
We had a group of morons set off a mortar near us at Hyperfest this year. One of them now has the indentation of a mag lite in the center of his back. Who would have thought that a well thrown mag lite would so easily knock somebody off an ATV.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
You heard right.
well, my info came from the fact that i was in a hotel room with the massive speed people and some of em were watching you talk to the officer from teh window, then the perp and a few others came up to the room and chatted for a bit

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
perp, damn i didnt know it was that bad.

yea, i went out the back door of the hotel to behind the stake in shake, in the front of SnS the cops were beating people with night sticks.

And yes fireworks can be bought and sold in IN but they can not be shot off there. That is why when you buy them you sign a form stating the above.

ah well, at least i didnt get searched, that would of been real bad

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
i missed it
....but i heard about it that night

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
i was just chillin watchin the drunk get knocked out by the cop i hear this huge bang and see him running from around the corner.....like holy [censored]....then he sees the cop and tries to play it cool
then when the cop is writing him a ticket mike goes
im gonna get a milkshake....you want one officer...cop says no mike walks away for his shake

·
Registered
148 Posts
i was just chillin watchin the drunk get knocked out by the cop i hear this huge bang and see him running from around the corner.....like holy [censored]....then he sees the cop and tries to play it cool
im gonna get a milkshake....you want one officer...cop says no mike walks away for his shake

ha that was the best part when he asked the officer if he wanted a shake lmao. sorry bout the ticket but hey it made the night o so interesting

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts

ha that was the best part when he asked the officer if he wanted a shake lmao. sorry bout the ticket but hey it made the night o so interesting
Mike has a way of "making things o so interesting"

Probably one of the craziest jetters, period. Makes me proud to be a midwest jetter

·
Banned
471 Posts
Duh.

Good joerb!

·
EAT MORE CORN DAMNIT!!!!
3,070 Posts
Please refrain from activities like this at FITF....

Thank You!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts