Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
showing me your intake setup???
what O mean is what filter and box if any are you using, I had the Volant but it would not fit with the ACIII, So I need some ideas, dont want to getto rig something and since I have the FC hood with scoop, I can't or more like don't want to use the stock filter housing.

So please show my your intake setups!

·
Registered
990 Posts
I don't have a picture, but I'm using a ractive cheapo filter right on the end of my mafs. I had to enlarge the rubber opening a little with a dremel sanding drum to get it on there.

·
Registered
446 Posts

Hope this help. The cone should be sitting right behind your FC hood scoop

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Oh now, where did it go?

Oh, there it is!

·
Registered
556 Posts
P - you're such a crack up

·
Registered
637 Posts
The Volant does work w/ the AC3. There was a pic. floating around a while back, but I can't find it. PM Drew (FOK) & see if he still has it or can get it. It'll probably take a little finagling to get it to work right though.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
FYI - the ACII and the ACIII airbox -to- turbo tube is the same (I think). I am still using the stock box with panel filter. I have a Volant box sitting in my basement waiting to be installed. I did a test fit and there is no way that it will fit without some modification. Either to the tube or to the box. Which, I just haven't had time for this summer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts