1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Where did that thing come from! I hope nobody based their purchase on that because I would have never bought one.

Anyhow, that noise isn't even close.
It must be from a Honda .

Anyone living in the Portland Oregon area can listen to mine. Just send me e-mail or post here.

·
Registered
131 Posts
My friend has the HKS on his Focus and that exhaust makes NO sound in the lower RPMS and only a little bit of growling when he gets into the mid 4's and 5's.

I wasn't very impressed by his exhaust...I guess that if you put in the 4-2-1 header then it sounds a lot better...but from what I've heard that exhaust is MIGHTY quiet...

-AM

·
Registered
183 Posts
LOLMine sure isnt..... all i have is cam gears, intake, pulleys, throttle body, and hks exhaust, and while it wasnt nearly as loud as my old borla, it was louder then most inclu, focus sport, MBRP, and some others. I can see if i can get a good sound clip of it, those interested email me at [email protected] and ill see if i can get on it in a few days.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
HKS with no cat has the sweetest sound coming out of a Focus, that I have ever heard a Focus sound like.

I will try and get sound clips up by the weekend of mine with no cat.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hmmm I have some sound clips but they contain.... questionable content.... so I can't post them here. I'll see if I can't get a bit of it on tape this weekend for ya'll and post it on up.

-jesse

·
Registered
997 Posts
BUMP! any sound clips yet??

·
Registered
823 Posts
i have the hks hiper.. sorry no clip, but I have a jba shorty header and flexpipe on it and it sounds great above 3000 rpms.. my intake is louder than the exhaust for the most part except above 3500.. but a great sound

·
Registered
217 Posts
i want to here what this thing sounds like also...i got a race header so i expect it to be load but what does it actually sound like(the sound quality,tone and all) please someone post a sound clip

·
Registered
183 Posts
OK i know you guys emailed me before on the clip, I found my little portable recorder and ill record a clip this weekend.its a crappy recorder so if the sound isnt anything liek it is in real life im not going to bother.

My HKS has its resonator removed and main muffler.

·
Registered
135 Posts
o cant get it to open..it doens want to play for some reason...can i download it fromyou in kazzaa or somthing??

·
Registered
383 Posts
right click and click on save as
it sounds good
but i dont think that the price is justified

1 - 20 of 29 Posts