Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like it'd be a tight fit. It might require that you remove the under-hood insulator (if your car came with one). Still, I wouldn't mind giving one a shot...

I'm not sure if it's out yet... Let's just hope this isn't "Iceman Add-On Duct, Part II".

(Note that the 15HP claim is for the '97-00 Corvette Volant that was mostly cut out of the picture.)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
oh man...must...have...now

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
didnt even know they exsisted...heard about them....but this is the first "actual" shot i've seen.

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by sccrzeus:
Where did you get that picture from?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Volant "New 2003 Applications" brochure. I've actually had it kicking around since early last November.

edit: I should add that I picked the brochure up at SEMA.
edit #2: One of you PM'd me about it but your PM box is full.
Don't know when or where you can buy one of these.

[ 01-22-2003, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: CharlesWA ]

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Originally posted by CharlesWA:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by sccrzeus:
Where did you get that picture from?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Volant "New 2003 Applications" brochure. I've actually had it kicking around since early last November.

edit: I should add that I picked the brochure up at SEMA.
edit #2: One of you PM'd me about it but your PM box is full.
Don't know when or where you can buy one of these.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">cool, then its definately real!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does anyone have the email address of Volant? I want to send them a note to see when this will be offered. Hopefully they will include a price.

I ask because the emails on the website do not work.

[ 01-22-2003, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: sccrzeus ]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dang it!! None of the email addresses work and I don't have the ability to call them and find out info. Oh well, if anyone can call them at (909) 476-7225, please do and let us know what they say.

Hopefully the phone # works.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Originally posted by BLOWNSTANG:
Just talked to them. Said it won't be ready until the end of February. No prices yet.

Edit:Ya beat me Tony D

Do you have any prices yet? Might just have to call you up and order the Volant and the scoop in the next couple months
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No pricing yet.

Tony D
Your Volant Dealer

·
Registered
578 Posts
Does the Volant snorkel eliminate the stock (or SVT) snorkel? What about the hole in the bottom of the air box -- if the stock (or SVT) snorkel is eliminated it will be pulling very hot air off the block!

Looks good, but I am curious about the fit.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Originally posted by Stay Focused:
Does the Volant snorkel eliminate the stock (or SVT) snorkel? What about the hole in the bottom of the air box -- if the stock (or SVT) snorkel is eliminated it will be pulling very hot air off the block!

Looks good, but I am curious about the fit.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">the volant box uses the stock bottom inlet from the snorkel

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
hmmmmm, i always thought the accessory was gonna plug up onto that lil hole on the right side of the box. but this might be cooler for the 99.999% of us Volant owners who don't have a hood scoop.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts