Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
theres NO way that pic is real, absolutely no way.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Whoa, unbelieveable! Greg you are married what are you doing on that website?! :p

Anyways, what is the reference about? the clear sidemarker and tinted windows? I know it's an spi based on the hubcaps,

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I dont think the bike would look like that if the car was that bad. It could have been a chop and the car hit a tree. Thats just my guess.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Blocked by websense.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
I dont think the bike would look like that if the car was that bad. It could have been a chop and the car hit a tree. Thats just my guess.
I have to guess, that is also what happend. Hit a pole, and someone choped in a bike.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I figured that it wasn't real, but I thought that it was a funny pic anyway! No biggee.

Lynx, you should see the sites that my wife goes to!!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yeah, I rear ended a motorcycle when I had my focus and that's not what happened. It sent him lunging forward and falling of the bike. I only had minor nicks and a broken fog light. I actually bent his rear fender under neath... some how bent right past the tire... it was wierd.

Fortunately for him I wasn't going fast. I was at a stop and started to go and he stalled in front of me or decided to stop suddenly (not really sure) and I bumped him.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Saw that earlier. Kinda funny.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
The front bumper rebar wouldn't have bent like that on something as moveable as a motorcycle.
The motorcycle would've had to be against a brick wall, and THEN it would be REALLY smashed.
That rear wheel on the bike is WAY in where the radiator is or deeper.
Don't ask how I know about Focus front end damage....

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Can someone host the pic from something like imageshack because big-boys isnt allowed here at work

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
just by looking at the bumper cover you can easily tell its a photoshop. Unless a Harley's rim can slice through a rebar like its butter

1 - 20 of 22 Posts