Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone do the download at Ford for the upgrade on MyTouch. Just got letter in mail today and will be downloading soon into 2013 SE.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
There's a new one? I think the last one I did was in the spring? I sure hope so, because that last upgrade ****ed up a lot of things for me. I was reasonably content with the gradual improvements being made with prior updates, but when that one caused a huge step backward in reliability and performance, I was (and am) seriously pissed off.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finished download from fordsupport.com for my MyTouchFord. Took two tries with my USB, had to reformat USB and then do download. System was sluggish at first after download but improved greatly after first shutdown and restart Also I did not loose my navigation destinations and phone bluetooth connects either. It did take about 30 mins while the car was idling to do the download. I also realized that I lost my sirrius information service since I only resubscribed to the sirrius music feature. Did not ask what the information service cost/mo. It all adds up after while.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts