Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Oz, you've done an awsome job on your car. I love it.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Whats ironic is those stock rims look like they were made for that body and color
Lookin awesome

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Looks great from the front. Might I suggest painting the sidetrim & chrome hatch strip body color... I kind of assume you're still looking for wheels?

Painting the trim might make you appreciate the black bumper accents more. As of now it kind of looks like a bumpercar.

Just a little constructive critism... Other than that, it looks great man!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the comments. I am interested in hearing comments in order to help me decide what else to look at doing.

The colour is Flame Blue, which is a stock colour in Australia. And they are the stock 16" rims. I will be looking at getting 18" wheels eventually when I find some I like. There are not alot of wheel choices out yet down here with 4x108mm and the correct offet, without going for a more expensive custom drilled solution.

I will get a picture of the lower grill up asap.

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
damn!!! that is some hot shi t. oh my freaking god!!!

how come your wheels look bigger then 15 inch?
that style wheel that we got as 15", Ford of Europe (and i guess Australia too) offered it in a 16" size as well. i remember seeing it on either the German or UK Ford website like a year ago

·
Registered
156 Posts
wow that car is beautiful, it all flows great together

you get

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Very Nice job!

Along the lines of what BowDown said, that blue is very intense, and intense colors over a large area will make it appear bigger than gray or darker colors.

Since you asked for input, here's some quick photoshop tweaks. Hope this will help you get some new ideas about your next steps.

Keep us posted on your mods...it's looking real good so far mate!

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Wow! Looking very good! I really like that body kit, it goes really well with the headlights. Bravo!

I think some smooth 5 or 6 spoke wheels would look amazing on there!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts