·
Registered
247 Posts
Re: Dragon Days Fall Edition *DELETED*

Post deleted by jessterZX3

·
Registered
239 Posts
ohh me me me!!! hopefully I will get the time off !!!! dates?? Fontana village here I come!!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Plans are being made. Post up if you're interested. nick, I know you're interested.
HAHAHAHA prodably not! Mabey if a get my new bike, ill think about it. This time i dont wanna go for all the [censored] driving, i wanna do some biking and stay in a cabin or something.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Plans are being made. Post up if you're interested. nick, I know you're interested.
HAHAHAHA prodably not! Mabey if a get my new bike, ill think about it. This time i dont wanna go for all the [censored] driving, i wanna do some biking and stay in a cabin or something.
I'm with ya!!! maybe I can find a used bike between now and then But i definitly want a cabin in Fontana village!!!
Hey I got an idea let's bike the cherahola skyway!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I want to go very bad, but I probably won't be able to. I've been wanting to go up there for I don't know how many years. I might actually have vacation time saved up this time around.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Not going to be able to make a real trip up this year. My one day next week will have to do. But man, I'm dying to get up there with my bike.

When are you going, Al?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We're quite torn really. The best time to go is when it's warm of course. Warm/hot roads are better for traction. But there's too many other people up there when it's warm. Yeah so maybe Novemeber maybe early or maybe with Holly and the few "us" folks. Decisions, decisions.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
ohh me me me!!! hopefully I will get the time off !!!! dates?? Fontana village here I come!!
I will be going to the dragon and staying at fontana august 17-21. Its going to be over a weekend and would like to see some other foci, although I will be on the bike.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I would loooove to go again, but I'll be starting "school" again in early October...plus working full time.

I'm toying with the idea of sometime in September myself. Just have to decide which car to bring.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Sooooo, any updates? I'm jonzin' for another Dragon fix.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts