Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,451 Posts
He is facing charges that include driving under the influence, resisting arrest, fleeing and eluding police, reckless endangerment and speeding.
At least it was worth it @ 182mph. cuz he ain't going even 5 mph for a very long time...
Sounds like he has got money, so don't count on it.
"Faenza was released after posting bail."

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know this guy is gonna walk. Anybody with enough money to afford a car like that and then post bail. has got more than enough cash to get a good lawyer. If its a first offense he'll probably get community service,and lose his license for 90 days.

·
Registered
729 Posts
"Officers believe it was the fastest anyone was ever caught driving in that county."

Wasn't the dude in the F50 ferrari in the mischeif gumball 3000 clocked in at 187??

·
Registered
912 Posts
I dunno, but it says county, which made me laugh, because it's like ruralish pennsylvania, and they 'believe' it was the fastest.. That's probably the most exciting thing to happen there in 10 years.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Can we say OWNED?

you'd think after going by a cop at 180 you'd get the hell off the freeway and park the lambo for a month, but I guess if you have 100k you don't need to do that?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.