Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amazing. Thanks alot to anyone and everyone from Powerworks. You guys rock.

Oh, and your cars are alright too

·
Registered
459 Posts
I had so much fun driving those cars. I especially enjoyed riding in the Orange 4 door SVT. He took me on the Auto X and I enjoyed every second of it. I loved that car.

It was pure sex....

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
im so glad i got to drive them!! it was so much fun!!!

thanx again powerworks!!!

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
i loved driving all the powerworks cars....... although the white one /w the big boost kit was the most fun

how much was each powerworks car putting out?

i know the sedan was throwin donw 220 at the wheels cuz it was the standerd kit....

what about the orange SVT and the white zx3 /w bigboost kit?

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
i loved driving all the powerworks cars....... although the white one /w the big boost kit was the most fun

When I drove that "big boost" car, I just started laughing when the boost came up and the scenary started flying by! That is so fun, I can't wait till they release that kit!

Tony D

·
Registered
549 Posts
driving that car was worth the whole trip. i took it around back and did 90mph down that stretch of raod. and the second time i went back there, the rs came out there and did a doughnut and took off down the road.

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
[quoteI can't wait till they release that kit!

Tony D

[/QUOTE]

You too huh!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mann that powerworks system. I was so glad that i got to drive it. They are going to get my money when i get it thanks a lot guys

·
Registered
914 Posts
driving that car was worth the whole trip. i took it around back and did 90mph down that stretch of raod. and the second time i went back there, the rs came out there and did a doughnut and took off down the road.
I hit 110 on the stretch, that car was insane. 15lbs of boost on stock internals... WOW!! Mikey likey!!

-Mike

·
Registered
914 Posts
I hit 110 on the stretch, that car was insane. 15lbs of boost on stock internals... WOW!! Mikey likey!!

-Mike

·
I am THE Focaljet MOM!
434 Posts
What a great chance that was.

I Loved my seat time!
Thanks again Powerworks!!

mom/linda

·
Registered
175 Posts
We hit 110 with 3 peoples in the svt, and I hit 100 in the big boost, only around 80-90 in the others though (the atx was kind of a flat torque curve, and the other mtx sedan just didnt have the same spunk)

I only wish I had 5k burning a hole in my pocket!

·
Registered
563 Posts
I agree thanks again Power Works!

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
I LOVED driving the Powerworks white ZX-3!
Nice "Ooomph"!!
I confess, I DID have to laugh when I got out of the passenger seat of the Orange one and overheard someone comment that Tom (who pulled out behind us) "wasn't pulling on us!"...

I was compelled to speak up that that was because he was being courteous and it would have been very unprofessional of him to run over us on a demo ride...

Tom's car had the ABSOLUTE Biggest power, but the Powerworks cars DEFINITELY have their appeal for price, reliability and streetability.
BIG Thanks for their help in sponsoring the event and for sharing their cars.

·
Registered
316 Posts
The power works cars were great, I have dreams about the SVT setup

And yes, I rode in the "big boost" and the SVT PW cars and I also rode in Toms... hehe as nice as the PW cars are... Toms is just a whole nother world

I am looking to actually take up a side job to pay for a power works kit
The things I will do for a few more ponies hehe.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
you were driving HOW FAST?!?!

hate to be a debbie downer here, but that was a wee bit too fast for public roads

·
Illage Vidiot
2,601 Posts
I was the last one to drive one

they have a new customer

·
Registered
933 Posts
you were driving HOW FAST?!?!

hate to be a debbie downer here, but that was a wee bit too fast for public roads

It was a closed road. Anyways,

I drove the white zx3 first and man after driving the atx and the sedan I felt dissapointed.
even those two were awesome!

The orange svt was sweet! After the autox and 3wheelin in it, I was shaking!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
closed road? voorden parkway is not a closed road, or even a private road. it is a public road. it is also a SERIOUS liability to FocalJet and Tire Rack.

if this was on the test track, strike my comments from the record. if this was on voorden parkway, well i have the law, an insurance company and common sense on my side. but, i guess all i can say is please don't do it again.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts