Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my little brother to see the toys at the local Lotus/Ferrari/Lamborghini/Maserati/Bently/Aston Martin store and we were poking around after hours when a couple trucks pulled up and started unloading....

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
Wow - what an experience!! I wonder if this pair was returning from the Italian Concours in Monterey??

Simply beautiful combo - I'll take the yellow one though. I had a chance to see my first S7 production road car on Thursday night and I have to same I came away a bit underwhelmed. Sure the car looks more exotic than just about anything, but overall I just couldn't help thinking "kit car" to myself. The bodylines were rough in some areas, the fit lines were quite poor, the hood was not even flush at all corners. Granted, it's better than I can do, but I didn't think it was up to the standards of a $300,000 car. Although, up until the Diablo 6.0 & Murcielago, Lamborghini's build quality was pretty darn poor and they've never had a problem moving inventory.

Thanks for sharing the pics! Where were you by the way? I'm guessing Bentley of Los Gatos, but is that anywhere near you?

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
That might be the same S7 that we saw on the way back from FOTB... it was in the area of Buellton on the 101 at the time.... pulled off before it got to me.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Sweeeeeeeet Enzo and Saleen S7!!!!

Close to or more than a million dollars for the pair

·
LET'S GO RIDE BIKES
2,760 Posts
Re: Dropped by the local supercar store... 56kwarn

Ahh yes isn't Ferarri of Los Gatos wonderful. When I was just a wee lad I use to skate past there on the way to my friends ramp. Last time I was up in LG I saw a red Aston Martin Vanquish. It took me a second to realize what it was
'cause we just don't get a lot of exotics here in Morro Bay. I did see a Lotus Esprit a couple days ago though.

·
Registered
641 Posts

I'll take the Enzo, what an experience.
I forgot Los Gatos has exotic car dealership, hmm...I may check it out next time.

=dRe=

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

wowsers...I wish there was a dealer like that in my area. If there was you better believe I'd be living right across the street from it.

Nice pics.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

id take that S7 over the enzo in a heart beat! $285,000 less, 300 pounds lighter, a 0-60 .2 seconds faster (road and track tested!!!) and AMERICAN MADE!!!! yeaaa ill take 2!
and any car that can go upside down in a tunnel (theoretically) would just be cool as hell to have, knowing that you could do some james bond [censored] if you really wanted to

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts

I want my old job back.
I used to be the guy that drove them from the truck to the detail shop. or even better, to the customer's houses.
I think I could live with 7$/hr to drive those cars again.
Love that S7.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts

The Enzo in person is just beautiful, I have seen it up close at the auto show and it's such an amazing car
I will taje that car in a heartbeat
The Saleen is quite the car to.Very Very beautiful combo

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts

I'd take the S7 too. I love the Enzo but IMHO it lacks the exterior refinement that the F50 has. Plus, the S7 uses some Focus Parts :p

·
Registered
1,392 Posts

Dang those things are sexy!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts

and any car that can go upside down in a tunnel (theoretically) would just be cool as hell to have, knowing that you could do some james bond [censored] if you really wanted to
C-5 Corvette can do that (supposedly). Not quite as fast though, but I'll take 2 of each.

The Enzo looks sad in yellow. Mine shall be red. Jeez, I need to find the exotic dealer in SLC...maybe I'll get to see one in person (I doubt it though, all they ever send to the car shows are Lamborghinis and the occasional F50)

·
Registered
79 Posts
i think i just wet myself

·
Registered
1,184 Posts

wow.........

1 - 20 of 32 Posts