Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this weekend i finally get my konis and progress springs on...and well.. all i can say is
...the springs have not yet settled hopefully they will end up at 2" but ill post more pics in a weeks once they settle.i didnt bother to wash her but here be da pics
oh btw...thanks alot gabe and ryan fer sacrificing ur weekend for my happiness

express opinions as needed

-_-justin

(thanks for fixin it gabe and to my lil filipino buddy for the pix)

·
Banned
410 Posts
Thats the best color combo, I was going to get the gunmetal MR7's for mine. But now Im getting rid of the car so I didnt want to spend the money.

Tom

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
looks gooooooood

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
That car looks a WHOLE lot like mine.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks okay. But too much of the same color (gun metal or that "dirt" color) won't look too good.

But everything is a work in progress. Hope that when your car is complete, it will look dope!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Car looks real good......nice work!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha thanks alot guys.. i love my car and the handling wit deh konis is so sweet. it looks like i wont be the "driving car" when we attend shows anymore fo reals adam... cus my car will be draggin ass
.... i really like my motegis
...but lately its just been looking a bit to bland for me (color wise)...dont get me wrong they are great rims and match my car perfectly, but they are heavy and im beginning to fancy some bronze slipstreams.

svt headlights huh ryan?!?..how bout i just steal ur Machs in the dark of the nite... i think ill do it tonite..watchout

-_-justin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts