Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who makes this setup and where can I get this...

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts
And before anyone jumps on him, remember, some people like how it looks and don't care about it not adding performance, so save the "why bother" comments.

Seeing how that is a European Focus, it might be a kit availible over there.

I did a search <hint, hint>, and found this: http://www.focaljet.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=009641;p=2;#000026

Try asking PGdynamics. I think he might have that on his car. EDIT: Guess not. Well, shoot, I don't know then. Sorry.

But, damm, I love European Foci.

[ 11-14-2002, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Egz ]

·
Registered
198 Posts
Who cares if it doesn't add performance the cool factor is there and at least it looks like it belongs on the car. I would put on my 02 ZTS. Looks like a baby SVT Contour exhaust.

Stay Focused

02 LG/ZTS/ATS

·
Registered
293 Posts
[ 11-17-2002, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: lilracer ]

·
Registered
293 Posts
i put a custom duel exhaust on my svt and it looks pretty cool. if i knew someone made a kit i would have gotten it. saleen also makes a duel kit. it exits out the middle though but, it looks good. i plan on puttin a 21/2in. custom exhaust from the cat back and running a flowmaster 0 in and 00 out and tieing back into the 2 pipes i have on there now. ive already gotten a few comps on it from some gt mustang guys on looks and deeper sound.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I can't believe you did that to your poor svt!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts