Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night around 9:00 I go outside, and see some kids playing by my cars. One kid was standing on my rx7, and a fgew others were leaning on my focus. I tell them in no nice way at all to bug off.

I go outside this morning I found one of my spare keys on my back porch, and my tool shed is open (I keep a bunch of spare keys in my shed. As I go out to my car for work, the window to my rx7 is broken. I know it's these kids, I know it. So after being pissed off for a little while I go to work, I'm gonna have a talk with thier parents when I get home. I hadnt put 2 and 2 together yet. I am driving to work and I start hearing a louth thumping sound when the car moves. I stop and pull over nothing looks bent or broken. I am driving driving less than a mile to go, and I stop again. Turns out that I had 1 lug nut left on 1 of my wheels and almost all my others are loose. I only had 1 lug on tight!

I was so pissed off today, It sucks

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
go home after work and kill them all, then tell they parents that they have failed as being a guiding influence.

Drew

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Originally posted by Drew:
go home after work and kill them all, then tell they parents that they have failed as being a guiding influence.

Drew
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">agreed.

then give me your rx7.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
since you are evil derf, try this

go into their house, talk to their parents. if the parents do not listen, tie them up.

go get the little buggers, and go clockwork orange style.

strap the parents eyes open and execute the kids. slowly. like with razorblades and wooden spoons.

*disclaimer: this post was meant in sarcastic jest. i take no responsibility in evil derf's actions, albeit warranted actions.*

·
Banned
1,936 Posts
omg omg omg

i'd take every single one of thier 'toys'.

or call the cops, bring them to court and make sure that they get punished

then wait outside when they get out of jail, whichever it may be, and beat the **** out of them

·
I Now Post Stupid ****
3,495 Posts
Damn that sucks man. NO f'in respect these days. Just to let you know yuo SHOULD HAVE been nice to them. I know they're a bunch of little punk ass kids but just out of general courtesy I guess you should have just asked them in a nice way to leave. That'll shoot most flies away. Now if it was me I wouldn't go talk to there parents. I'd make their life a living hell and wouldn't leave any traces or evidence. Eye for an eye. Good luck.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Isn't sabotaging a vehicle in a method that could cause a fatal accident considered attempted murder???

Police perhaps would be a good choice.

·
Registered
723 Posts
slaughter the kids in front of their parents and tell them to do a better job with the next batch.

or....

at the very least you should call the cops. they should be able to take fingerprints off your tools and car and prove the little bastards screwed with your car.

on a somewhat differant note, i believe that the lack of respect kids have these days is a direct result of parents not being able to (or willing to) discipline(sp?) them like they should. the continued pussification of the american parent is going to produce an entire generation of bastards that have no respect for anything and are not willing to take responsibility for their own actions.

[ 05-19-2003, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: spike ]

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my wife had asked one of the kids about it this morning, he said that his friend did it, I called the cops, the guy said I could come in and file a complaint, but they couldnt arrest anybody because the bolts could have worked themselfs loose. All of them? Yes all of them. All that it would be is a papertrail. I'm gonna go in tonight and fill out the report and have my wife tell the cops what the kid told her.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Originally posted by evil derf:
my wife had asked one of the kids about it this morning, he said that his friend did it, I called the cops, the guy said I could come in and file a complaint, but they couldnt arrest anybody because the bolts could have worked themselfs loose. All of them? Yes all of them. All that it would be is a papertrail. I'm gonna go in tonight and fill out the report and have my wife tell the cops what the kid told her.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">and the window could have broken itself? sure. they just dont want to deal with it. i hate that. Public servant, DO YOUR JOB!!!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
you... should... have... bought... a... squirrel...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He's seen me stand on top of the rx7 before, its an old one, and while we were welding the sunroof in I was standing on it.

·
Super Moderator
12,435 Posts
Steakout and a pellet gun. I say 10 pumps would be good enough for about 30 yds. Put one in his ass.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Dude, if i caught somebody STANDING on my car, there would be heads rollin. I would have taught them a thing or two about respect. Thats a load of horse **** man. Even leaning on my Car, i would get seriously upset and go balistic. Good lucks with whatever happens and you should consider sleeping in one of the two cars with a gun. I remember a story a while ago where a guy knew people were breaking into his car. So, he slept in it for like a week and sure enough, the kids woke him up by shaking the car(testing for an alarm) so he calmly let the kid sit, then locked the doors with his remote. Then put the gun to the kid's head and called the police. LOL Yes, that is the ultimate revenge. L8er Jon

·
Registered
248 Posts
You saw the one standing on your car, right? He must have caused some kind of damage. You can file charges on him. Also you local newspaper might be some help if you can get some repoter riled up. <headline> Local Street Gang Sabotoges Cars.... media attention will get the cops off their buts.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I get so crazy when people are around my car, sure it's a cheap car, but still it's mine to look after.

I was in my college parking lot once, and this girl was talking to me as I was trying to leave. Well she leaned her on my car then put her greasy paws all over the back windows because they were warm(tinted and it was winter= warm windows.) Well my arm twitched and I swear if I wouldnt have caught myself twicthing that arm woulda straight busted her in the lip.
I get so edgy it's sick.

~Steve

1 - 20 of 45 Posts