Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a new year upon us we have been working with our suppliers quite aggressively and we managed to save some hard dollars on items so in turn we are passing the savings along to you the end user... You will notice that all Engine Rebuild Prices have been lowered a bit! Still offering free ground shipping as well but very happy to lower some prices....

http://gp-werks.com/Engine-Rebuild-Kits_c21.htm?page=all

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
262 Posts
Sounds like this company has gone under like HTP did. I sent them a email a week ago and no reply and I won't be buying anything from them now.

·
Registered
262 Posts
It doesn't take a month to get a shipping quote, don't worry about it I don't want to get scammed!

·
Banned
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I double checked on items ordered and sent to you...
Two packages were sent and tracking shows that one was delivered and USPS does not show the other being delivered... It looks like USPS has not confirmed the second shipment, I (Dave) did confirm with USPS that we have no resolution on this as of yet... I think that is the hang up because USPS is not responsive... Insurance claim with USPS has not been paid up...
I have followed up with them...

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
15 Posts
this is a jack ass. I'm not interested with your problems with usps. I paid for the parts that i do not receive. if you were correct, before I'll ship the parts for the customer's happy, and than I would solve the problem with the shipper.... That's the right way to sell!!!

Little criticism
Payment done on 4 oct 2013, not yesterday :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Yikes. You encounter this sort of thing with private sellers on occasion but you don't expect to see it from a major forum sponsor :(
Signor Sartori I suggest you PM (private message) focaljet-1 so he can help you sort this out.

·
Registered
400 Posts
As a business owner myself I ask
GP to post the tracking info to verify anything has been shipped at all..

Sounds super sketch

Seen alot of things posted on Craigslist by them.

All same dude , as phone numbers match.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts