1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Duttweiler\'s Turbocharged V6 Duratec - 450hp

I hope this isn't a repost (couldn't find it in a search):

http://www.mercurycapri.com/projectrsx/v8sho/v6v8turbo.html

Now if they put that in the Focus SVT, even if it was detuned, I'd spare no expense on buying one. Of course, if I had an engineering degree, a spare Focus SVT, the engine from a Contour SVT, and a streetflight turbo kit, I probably would just build one myself.. but I've got none of that, so cheer's to wishful thinking

There's a couple dudes on the contour.org forums that have turbocharged versions of the 3.0L Duratec block out of a Taurus, and one that I know of with a turbocharged 3.0L hybrid that's pushing out almost 300hp to the wheels of his little 'tour at only modest boost (something like 5 psi ?) so this really isn't a very big deal, but the fact that the article suggests that Ford is sponsoring this just blows me away..

These are awesome little engines. Now why can't we see them behind the wheel of a 5 door Focus

Tim

·
I have a great pair of eyes
1,774 Posts
Re: Duttweiler\'s Turbocharged V6 Duratec - 450hp

His shop is in Oxnard - so I'm sure Focusbot will respond. He stops by his place now and then to see what Kenny is cooking up.

Who cares if it's a repost... it's good information. Someone was trying to get him to come to a G2G.

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts

that video only plays for like 10 ten seconds, then it pauses and the audio just plays. i REALLY want to see that thngs move! it sounds so good.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts

that video only plays for like 10 ten seconds, then it pauses and the audio just plays. i REALLY want to see that thngs move! it sounds so good.
Sounds like you need the latest plugin for DivX.

www.divx.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.