Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dyno\'d today (results)

Snow on the ground this morning, great day to dyno. Pulled 139 hp at 6k and 135 ft/lbs at 4250. Right about where I expected to be. I've got pix and a vid with great sound if anyone's interested. The fc 4-2-1 race header/ yodude 2.25 borla catback combo sounds awesome. email me if you want a link to the vid. I promised my buddy i wouldn't get all his bandwidth eaten up by postin it everywhere. Thanks to everyone for the cam advice. Later doods

02 zx3 fc race headers, yodude 2.25 borla catback, fc tb, crower II's, k&n short intake, etc etc etc

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Re: Dyno\'d today (results)

pretty cool, nice nice

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts

Nice numbers!

Get that vid up!

- Drew

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

My friend was nice enough to host it for me, so I don't wanna eat up his bandwidth. So please right click/save as blah blah. thanks for the props. later doods

g
http://www.speedingtexan.com/Galen/video.wmv

·
Registered
5,580 Posts

gj, was that u standin there, whoeva it was seemed 2 like the outcome. keep it up, 140 is not much from reality.

-Ult

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

yup, that was me. And yup, I liked the outcome. I've never heard my car from the outside before, and watchin the cam gears go round and round was pretty neat. Thanks for the comps, this is just the beginning <rubs hands together evilly> later doods

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Hit the track this morning, it was about 50 degrees. Ran the drag radials, couldn't really get used to them. I ran a 15.426 at 87.63 mph. I guess considering my previous best was a 17.0 I should be pretty happy with that. I just felt she had another couple of tenths in her. Oh well, last race day of the season, so on to next year. Thanks for all the advice on my ride. Later doods

g

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

next up, winter project: flywheel/clutch/quaife, then nx wet kit 50 shot. I'm sure I'll have plenty more ?'s for you guys. Come onnnn 13's! haha later doods

g

·
Registered
309 Posts

Originally posted by mr.squatch:
Snow on the ground this morning, great day to dyno. Pulled 139 hp at 6k and 135 ft/lbs at 4250. Right about where I expected to be. I've got pix and a vid with great sound if anyone's interested. The fc 4-2-1 race header/ yodude 2.25 borla catback combo sounds awesome. email me if you want a link to the vid. I promised my buddy i wouldn't get all his bandwidth eaten up by postin it everywhere. Thanks to everyone for the cam advice. Later doods

02 zx3 fc race headers, yodude 2.25 borla catback, fc tb, crower II's, k&n short intake, etc etc etc
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Mods. please?

Miguel

[ 12-09-2002, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: mhernande ]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts