Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you with E-code hellas. Could I possibly get some pictures of inforation on the city light? As in, what size is the bulb and most important would be a nighttime picture and a picture showing where in the module it is located.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I don't know what size it is, and I don't feel like removing the whole assembly to get it out to check - sorry.

As far as its location, it is in the high beam reflector, below the high beam bulb, about halfway down. I'll try to grab a pic today.

I've had these lights on for almost a year, and I've never hooked the city light up to run. How does everyone have theirs lit? With the running lights?

Got your pic, it's a little hard to see, but my camera and my skills aren't suited to taking pictures of reflective objects:

The high beam bulb is right in the center, with the city light pointing up at an angle toward it. Hope that helps.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
A European parts store wil have these bulbs for you. I do not rember the # off of my head but it is a VERY COMMON bulb in E-spec cars.

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks buzzbomb. You hook the power wire in the city lights to the middle wire of your grill harness nad the ground to the black wire in the harness.
I have the same indention on my US spec hellas, but without a light.

I'll have to search the FJ archives and see if I can find the bulb size somewhere.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Euro # should be a 5w12 it is also stamped on the socket as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts