Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I swear some people have no sense for selling things. Does he honestly expect to get even $10k out of that car? I simply cannot understand how some people can be so blind to reality, so dimwitted about car values, and so arrogant as to ask $27k for a car worth only that much to HIM.
However, there are plenty of rich morons who would gladly pay $150k to gold plate their entire bathroom, so...
*shrug*
(I hate stupid people:D)

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well.. Not only is there the pricing issue... but the way it looks is also part of the problem.

·
I'm Not Better Than You Since I Drive a Porsche, I
3,343 Posts
Less than 500 miles on new motor? Yeah, I would be ashamed to drive that too! WHY are people such idiots? Who would do that to a car? Let alone a Porsche? Now, it is only a 924, but still!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
FUGLY!!

He's just competing with the 4Runner in the background that's painted like a cow.....

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Originally posted by TexaSprinter:
.....and so arrogant as to ask $27k for a car worth only that much to HIM.
I hate stupid people:D)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">man...I wish alot more people felt this way...This is exactly the problem when people come in to trade thier "customized" cars to the dealer. They don't realize that we don't want cars with custom paint or 18in wheels etc.....it doesn't appeal to the buying public.

·
Registered
86 Posts
the scary thing is that there were 9 bids on it!

[ 05-26-2003, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Chris MC ]

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
where to start?

so ****ing ugly!
they've got mods listed in the thousands of dollars that you could get for 1/4 that price.
they mention needing "deep pockets" to own this car and yet are one step above living in a trailer.

sad

Nate

·
Registered
130 Posts
The least they could have done is vacuum the damn thing before they took photo's and the dash and console LOOK 20 years old. Don't you think the biggest turnoff besides that friggin Tigermaid is the tone of their commentary at the bottom.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Originally posted by Chris MC:
I'm ashamed this car is from Texas.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm gonna boycott all your records!!

The sad thing is that from the closeup, the paint looks to have been very well done. Good craftmanship gone horribly wrong.

·
Registered
410 Posts
It's the Lepertige Lady!

(I wonder how many will get THAT reference
).

·
Registered
180 Posts
Originally posted by COSitsWORTHit:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by TexaSprinter:
.....and so arrogant as to ask $27k for a car worth only that much to HIM.
I hate stupid people:D)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">man...I wish alot more people felt this way...This is exactly the problem when people come in to trade thier "customized" cars to the dealer. They don't realize that we don't want cars with custom paint or 18in wheels etc.....it doesn't appeal to the buying public.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Do they add up the price for all the mods and expect you to pay them for it? Do they actually think of this before they plop $3k down on a turbo for their Corolla? This guy tried doin that to me when I looked at a Corrado a few years back. He wanted $17K for a 1992 w/ "Custom Mods" that were "valued" at over $6K. (Rims, suspension, standard stuff) As soon as the guy mentioned the price I laughed (I thought he was joking)but he said "I'm firm with that price".
I told him to have a nice day.

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
so, all that money was dumped into the car and somehow he came up short on some nice wheels? what a fricken joke of a car. ebay is exactly where it belongs. sandwiched between the ads for the Mustang truck and the wood bodykit car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts