Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any info before I drop 130 bucks for a set of these? Do they have suck? Does water leak into the engine bay? Do they not fit right? Any help is appreciated! Thx guys!

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I remember reading on some post that the fit was horrible. Sounds like another cheap knock off.
You could probably find more info on them using the search button.

·
Registered
657 Posts
ill give you more ...the fit does suck but i havent had them leak tho im not in the bay to see if they do, lol they burn out easy the halos do also im on my 2nd. pr. but i love the way they look also the mounting sucks mine keep breaking, so dont tighten them too much also find a way to mod. this so you dont have the prob. so it might sound like a bad buy but i like them so i will keep buyin them (stupid me you say, ok)

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
There you have it, they are basically a piece of crap. Hehehe your right they do look cool though

·
Registered
271 Posts
The fit is horrible, but damn they look good, so if ur willing to do a lil work they'll owrk greatI have not hooked up the halo it's self so I can;'t say about that, just make sure you tie up the extra wire so it dosen't rub on ur AC belt like mine did

1 - 6 of 6 Posts