Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Spend the 109 bux and get the Steeda--its a friggin work of art.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just thought it was a mistake, some1 could profit off of...turns out i guess idk. i chop mine...no cost outlay, and they dont break.

-Ult

·
Registered
143 Posts
It's only $28 because only 1 person has bid. Once more people bid it will go higher, ebay always starts bids low, that's the whole point of an auction, bid for the best deal

got my B&M SS unused, off ebay for $100 s/h included, and my AEM CAI unused, for $120 s/h included, good deals can be found

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hello!!!! there's a bunch of them same guy, buy it now is at 28bux....read plz

-Ult

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
They've been selling them for awhile now. Seems way to good to be true and since I don't want to experience the fun of having my shifter break while driving I decided to not even try them. Instead I just got a Steeda Tri-ax for $100 at FFW on Saturday. Hopefully I made a good choice....
(storing the old shifter with the spare tire just in case)

·
Registered
675 Posts
I know of a couple of guys on Focuscanada.net, and they haven't had problems with it.

I'm thinking of ordering one. For the price, I dont think it's a bad deal. The stock shifter will be in the tool box in the trunk though

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Its an obx shifter, i have one, the knob had faded over the year i had it, and all i did was keep the stock knob and it kicks ass it is alot shorter than stock i even grinded a few gears during the "getting used to it" stage. i like this shifter, the shifter is actually made with quality, but hey its upto you

·
Registered
729 Posts
I just bought this part a few weeks ago and its crap. It'll work and all, but the quality sux. The one I got was rusted.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I just bought this part a few weeks ago and its crap. It'll work and all, but the quality sux. The one I got was rusted.

sounds like you got a crappy one, mine was perfect, i would send it back, it was a obx correct?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts